5/21/10

Time to Let Loose

With everything that has been going on with the house, and all the stress of wedding planning this weekend could not have come at a better time.  That's right its time to be with all my best friends and have one last fling....my bachelorette weekend!!  Other than the big day this is probably what I have been looking forward to the most since I got engaged way back when =).  I have to best friends in the world, and cannot wait to be with them this weekend, we are kicking the weekend off with a cookout at our house tonight.  Just a little relaxing night of corn hole and a few adult beverages.  Then tomorrow we go our separate ways, the boys will be golfing, and the ladies will be lounging by the pool sipping cocktails.  Then we will head to the Indigo hotel to get dolled up for dinner at Wine Loft.  Next up...back to the hotel for a lingerie and pre party, then hit the town and see where the night takes us!  I am so excited for a night out with my girls, and I'm sure there will be pictures to come next week.  I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!

1 comment:

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS