11/8/12

Thursday Randoms

I am kind of at this funky stage where I don't know if I should continue to blog Hudson's stats every month, or just start doing random posts about all of the adorable things he does.  I mean who doesn't want to see countless pictures of my child that I talk all hours of the day?  I really should get better at blogging about things other than my child.  Let's be honest if you are a parent you understand that EVERYTHING revolves around your child.  Enough rambling.

SPEAKING of my adorable child.  He is getting to be so fun these days.  He is really into us chasing him around.  He thinks it is absolutely hysterical, and so do we.  This may or may not have caused a few bumps on the head due to his feet not moving fast enough.  He also got a little scratch in his face a few weeks ago.  I told him it made him look tough.


We always get cracked up at dinner time, because as soon as we put Hudson in his highchair Bella is right there waiting for her handouts.

I am not sure there is anything cuter than a baby in footed pjs.  I have a little bit of an unhealthy obsession with them. 



Barney has become part of our nightly wind down before bed.

I made these spinach lasagna rolls from Skinnytaste...they were delish!

I have traded in my Chardonnay and beer for red wine.  There is something about the cold weather that makes me want to curl up with a glass of red wine.
We went to dinner with my sister, bil, and the girls the other night, and Hudson loved Macy Kates doll.  Daddy was not a huge fan of him carrying around a doll, but I thought it was so sweet.
We have been doing several DIY projects around the house.  I saw this idea on a blog, and loved it!  The supplies are from the plumbing department at Lowe's.  It is very functional, and saves space on my counter.  I have a few other projects I will share when they are finished.


He loves laying on the floor like this and playing with his toys.


And I will leave you with the sweetest picture ever.....



 

1 comment:

  1. AWWW I just love pictures of Hudson!!! Keep talking about him and sending pictures and blogging about him!! Such a little sweetie! I want to come back so he can nuzzle me haha

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS