3/15/18

My 35th Birthday Weekend

This past weekend I celebrated my 35th Birthday!  Not long after we gutted the kitchen I decided I wanted to book a hotel for the night of my birthday celebration, and I am so glad I did!  It was nice to be away from the chaos for a night.

I started researching hotels and came across The Thompson in the Gulch.  It happened to have a restaurant I have been wanting to in the hotel, as well as a rooftop bar....SOLD.  We had a small group dinner, and then we met everyone up LA Jackson afterward.  If you are in Nashville you must try Marsh House and LA Jackson.  Dinner was amazing and the views from the top of the Thompson are awesome.  Luke and I went down a little early to check into our room and get ready before dinner.  Our room wasn't ready yet, so we went to the rooftop for a drink.





After having a drink we checked into our room to get ready for dinner.  The room was so stinking cute!


                                                           The view from our room


Who doesn't love a good hotel robe? 

We cleaned up and headed downstairs to meet my family for dinner.  I ordered the Mahi Mahi and it was divine.  The star of the show were the charbroiled oysters. SO GOOD!  




It was so awesome of everyone to come out and help me celebrate!  I certainly felt the love. 

                                                   







No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS