10/1/09

NOLA

As I told everyone before we went on our annual Girls Trip to New Orleans this past weekend, and had the time of our lives! Every year when we get back I always think I can't imagine how next years trip can top this one. Well yet again I was proven wrong, because NOLA was the best yet. We had the most amazing food I have ever eaten, and the entertainment was incredible. We arrived early Friday morning, checked into our hotel, and set out to see the town. We went to the Old New Orleans rum distillery, and it was awesome not only because the distillery is locally owned and run by artists, but they gave us complimentary cocktails before the tour, and a sampling of all the rums they make after. So needless to say we started our trip off right=). That night we decided to have a chill night and went to a fancy dinner at Commanders Palace which was on Top Chef. It was by far the best dinner I have ever had. Saturday morning we woke up early to get to the famous Cafe Du Monde for beingets and coffee. We strolled around the town that day taking in all the city had to offer. We were so lucky that they happened to be having the seafood festival that weekend. Saturday night was our big night out on the town on Bourbon Street! We partied like we were in college again staying out until 5AM,and now I know why we only get together and do this once a year. I am still recovering from the trip! Here are some pics from the trip=)














Me and Shan on the street car My amazing dinner at Commanders Palace





Jackson's Square

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had lots fun! I'm going to NOLA in December and you've got me very excited! You girls are so dang cute!

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS