11/2/09

Kitchen Update

Sorry i have been neglecting telling everyone the updates on my kitchen renovation but things have been crazy!  Im not sure what the last update was but we have cabinets,floors, and as of last week our GORGEOUS new appliances were delivered(never thought i would be so excited over appliaces), and I can't stop opening my refrigerator doors!  The granite countertops were installed Friday, and Sat all the appliances were hooked up, and we started the tile backsplash!  I cannot believe after two and a half months we are sooo close to having a funtioning kitchen!  Hopfully the next post will be all the before and after=).  We have been so blessed to have so many friends and family help with this process, and we could not have done it without them.  I cannot wait to thank them by cooking a fabulous meal in my new kitchen!

1 comment:

  1. Soooo jealous!! Who doesn't like new, shiny appliances?? I think you should put up some pictures so we can see the kitchen in all its glory :)

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS