10/14/10

We made it to the blog!

Even though I am married I can't help myself from continuing to look at Cedarwood's blog, really all wedding blogs for that matter.  Well the other day as I was making my daily visit to the blog I saw that our wedding was featured, I was so excited I immediately called my mom and told her to log on and check it out.  Going through the pictures I am still so amazed at the wonderful job they did, and how perfect everything turned out.  You can check out the post here

I don't know about everyone else, but the weather here in Nashville is putting me in the best mood.  I think I am a little late, but I am finally getting in the fall mood.  I have done a little decorating around the house, but I plan to add to that this weekend and I cannot wait!  We are having our annual Pumpkin Carving Contest that my parents host this weekend, and I will be sure to post pictures next week.

1 comment:

  1. Amber, I just looked at your pics and they are absolutely stunning! You are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS