11/4/10

It's about the little things....

I have to admit I am OBESSED with anything and everything to do with the holidays.  I will say I did start to get a little anxiety when I went into Hobby Lobby at the beginning of October, and they already started putting their Christmas stuff out.  Is it just me or does it seem like people are putting Christmas stuff out earlier and earlier every year??  I think that Thanksgiving often gets overlooked, but for me it is just as important, because it revolves around one of my favorite things to do, and that is cooking.  I went grocery shopping the other day, and got so excited when I went in and they had all the baking goodies out.  I started thinking about what I was going to make for my family's Thanksgiving a while back I came across this recipe, and thought it looked amazing, so that is going to be by dessert contribution.  I am going to head out this weekend, and try to snag up as much Christmas decor as I can, because I know it will be time to put my trees up in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS