At Midnight.....our lives will be forever changed.

Remember when I did my last post, and I said I was hoping this would be the last prego post I did?  Well here I am a day before 41 weeks and I am still pregnant.  I went to the Dr last Wednesday, and left frustrated when I found out that I was STILL only dilated to a two.  I have been scheduled to be induced on the 19th for quite some time, but I honestly never dreamed it would come to induction.  In fact when my Dr first started checking my cervix over a month ago she told me I would never make it to my induction date.  When I went on Wednesday so told me to come in at 11:30 on the 18th, and they would start the induction process.  I told myself I was going to get some rest and try to sleep until about 11, but here I am up blogging because I was just tossing and turning.  Luke on the other hand started snoring as soon as his head hit the pillow at 7:30, but I am happy that he is sleeping, because he is going to have a long night/morning ahead if him and I figure I will be running on adrenaline.  Even though cannot sleep I actually feel more calm than I have in the past month, I don't know if it is because I know its coming and I am not so anxious, or I am just so ready to meet my baby.  I am sure once everything gets going I will be a ball of nerves, but for now I am OK.  Luke and all of the men in my family went to the Titans game today, and I spent my day on the couch relaxing and fighting a sinus infection.  Everyone in my family has had the funk, and of course I wake up today feeling like crap.  I think I have an ear infection as well, because it has been hurting so bad all day and i cannot hear anything out of my left ear.  I went to get some meds, but the pharmacist said to ride it out because they would be pumping me full of antibiotics when I got to the hospital. 

We are so blessed to have so many people who care about us and Hudson, I cannot thank everyone enough for all of the comments,calls, texts and prayers.  I am so excited to start this new chapter in our lives, and to share it with everyone.  I am going to attempt to rest for an hour or so, and as soon as I am up to it I will post pictures.