6/8/12

CMT Awards

I had a much needed little girls night out with the women of my family on Wednesday.  The bank my dad does all of his business through offered us tickets to the awards, and we snagged them up before the men could even say they wanted to go :)  We had such a great time, and our seats were awesome.  We went downtown a little early to walk around, have a few drinks, and enjoy the amazing energy this city has during CMA Fest.  Along with a slight headache my throat was so sore on Thursday from singing my little heart out.  Here are a few pictures from the night:

The Budweiser Clydesdale's were hanging out by the arena






Sisters




Oh how I love this man.
 I am not sure if I enjoyed the awards or getting to spend time with my family more.  We had such a great time, and need to do it more often.  I hope everyone have a great weekend, I play on spending mine by the pool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS