8/23/17

OH HEY!

I will not even do the whole "remember me" line, because I have done it so many times before.  I have wanted to get back into blogging for a while #butlife

 Hudson started kinder this year and it hit me like a ton of bricks.  It was like his whole life leading up to it flashed before my eyes, and I realized I wanted to make sure to document everything.  I love looking back at old blog posts, and I want to continue to do that.  I want to remember every little thing about this stage in our lives.  I know I will blink and it will be gone. Also, I do not have the best memory.  Sully says the cutest/funniest things these days, and I want to remember everything.  I don't post a TON on social media, so this is the next best option.  My blog is getting a new look, and I was going to wait until then to start blogging again.  I realized there will always be some sort of "excuse" not to blog, and there is no time like the present.  I have been trying to figure out where to pick up from where I left off.  I decided I would start at the beginning of this year, and hit the high points.  I will be doing a recap of events in the next few weeks.   Most of it I am sure I have posted pictures of at some point #butdetails

Knowing myself there is a good chance this will be in all sorts of random order.  I want to start with things that are the most recent and fresh in my memory.  However, I am sure there will be some random stuff thrown in.  Some posts may just be a picture dump :)

Southern Belles and Blooms is another topic I would like to post more about.  Our little business has taken on a life of its own, and it deserves to be highlighted as well.

With all that being said, I am so excited to be back in the blogging world!  Stay tuned......

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS