10/8/12

Halloween Costume Woes

For as long as I can remember I always hated dressing up for Halloween.....weird, I know.  I even hated dressing up for my sorority theme dances in college.  As a child my mom had to fight with me on what I wanted to be, and I always ended up deciding on something at the very last minute.  In fact, I was a football player for probably three years in a row, because I could borrow the stuff from a boy I grew up with at the last minute.  It would be too logical to just wear my cheer leading uniform.  In an effort to not let my disdain for dressing up rub off on Hudson I am trying to get "excited" about dressing him up this year.  Don't get me wrong, I love Halloween, it is the dressing up part I despise.  Which brings me to the point of my post....I have no idea what to dress him up as?  I don't want him to look too much like a baby, but I don't want my baby to look too grown up either.  I will be so happy when he can tell me what he wants to be, so I don't have to agonize over this decision.....I hope he is not like me, and refuses to choose a costume.  Either way I can assure you all that we will never be the family that dresses up together.  What are you all dressing your kid up as, I need suggestion/ideas :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS