3/8/18

HOLD THE PHONE

MY BLOG GOT A NEW LOOK!

I mean, it's not earth shattering news.  I have been talking about doing this FOREVER and I cannot tell you how great it feels to finally have a fresh new look/name.  It was finally time to let go of the name I had from when I started blogging....to post about wedding planning....almost 8 YEARS ago.  How is that even possible?  So much has happened between now and then.  Like #children.  I feel like I have been doing them a disservice all these years.  I also started a floral business with my sister.  Back to the new name.  I wanted a name that encompassed my family, and our floral business.  I had big ambitions of doing separate blogs for the two, but lets me honest, I can barely keep up with this one.  I realized it was best not to try to be an overachiever.  I love blogging, and I am so excited to really get back into it.  For real this time.....

Stay tuned for frequent life updates, and hopefully posts about weddings we do sprinkled in.  Hopefully I still have some followers and can gain a few more.


No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS