8/27/09

Bridesmaid Dresses!!


Most of you who are close to me know that I am having a REALLY hard time finding bridesmaid dresses. I never in my wildest dreams imagined I would have this hard of a time! I think my main problem is that I have a particular color in mind, I want a really bright,fun, summer pink, and you would think that would be a popular color, but i am finding that it is not. My friends and bridesmaids have been SO helpful helping my trying to find something and I appreciate you all so much=). We have been to a lot of places and still no luck, but my maid of honor and I are on a mission this weekend to find the perfect bridesmaid dress! I know i still have plenty of time, but I feel like i cannot get anything else done until I find this dress......I guess i can't be so lucky to find something as quick and easy as my wedding dress=). Hopefully I will have good news after this weekend and will have a dress! The picture is the color that im looking for....so if someone has any suggestions PLEASE let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS