9/18/09

My Best Friends Birthday=)


Tomorrow is my best friend Brittany's birthday! Brittany and I became friends when we were in high school, and have been pretty much inseparable ever since. In high school she became part of our family, and my parents think of her as one of their kids. When we graduated high school we decided to go to WKU together, and of course joined the same sorority=) After college she moved to Lexington for a while, and that was the first time we had lived away from each other since we were 16, but that didn't keep us from remaining best friends, and luckily it wasn't for that long and she chose to come home. Not long after she got home Luke introduced her to his best friend since childhood Michael. Well who would have known that they would hit it off right away and have been together ever since! So its only fitting that we are best friends and are dating best friends =) I couldn't have been more excited when I got engaged to ask her to be the maid of honor in my wedding. Like the friend she has always been she has been there for for me, and so willing to help with anything that she can. She has been so patient with me as i have asked her to go to just about every bridal shop in Nashville. I am so thankful and truly blessed to have her in my life, I could not ask for a better friend. and I know that our friendship will continue to grow stronger, and I cannot wait to see what the future holds for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS