9/23/09

Update!

I have been neglecting my blog because i have been insanely busy lately! Between planning birthday andbacheloette parties,remodeling a kitchen, and planning a wedding I have not had much time to breathe. That is why my girls trip this weekend could not come at a better time! I cannot wait to get on a plane to New Orleans Friday with my best friends! The weather is calling for rain, but i don't think anything could keep me from having a good time with these girls=). The kitchen is coming along, we hit a bump in the road last weekend when Luke was going to fix a "small" part of the kitchen floor and found out that half of our kitchen floor is rotted out....AWESOME! I guess this is what to expect when you are renovating, i told him the other day we should be on that show "Renovation Realities" that comes on HGTV ha ha. It would be wonderful if i came home from my trip and there had been a lot of progress made, but I have a feeling Luke will be taking a break himself this weekend=). I am taking pics along the way and i cannot wait to post them along with the finished products hopefully sooner rather than later. I will post pictures from my trip next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS