2/3/10

Big Meeting!!

So this weekend was FINALLY the big open house at Cedarwood, up until this point we havent had any planning with our place so it was nice to finally feel like it is all coming to life!  As everyone knows the weather was not very conducive to getting out this weekend, but I got an e mail on Friday that said they were having the open house no matter what, so i didnt care if i had to put on ice skates I was going to that open house ha ha!  So me,my mom, Luke's mom, Brit, and my cousin Tab braved the icy roads, and made it safely.  I am so happy that i went because it was SO nice.  I could not have been more impressed with the event.  They had two caterers there to choose from, champagne punch flowing, and all kinds of tables set up to look at centerpieces.  Then to top it off we got to try the cake samples which were to die for!  It was so overwhelming however I was able to make some decisions, and i set a date for my first private planning session at the end of the month, and cannot wait to see what ideas they come up with for us!

2 comments:

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS