4/30/10

Rain Rain Go Away.....

I am very excited about this weekend, because for one my best friend Katie is coming in from Dayton,and two we are having our couples shower!!  I am so pumped about the theme....DERBY!  I never really got into derby until I went to school in KY, because its not as celebrated here in TN, but now I live for derby day every year!  I love getting all dressed up, and wearing a hat, and we are actually having a hat contest.  I can't wait for all of our friends and family to get together and enjoy mint juleps.  I am really worried about the rain being that there is a 100% chance of rain......however  I am not going to let it ruin my time, and luckily we have a back up plan. I hope everyone has  a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS