7/6/10

4th of July Weekend

The 4th of July happens to be my all time favorite holiday.  I love the colors,the celebration, and everything the holiday stands for.  I always get so excited when you start seeing stars and stripes when you go into the stores.  My parents always have a big party for the 4th, and it is always a lot of fun.  We went over there on Sunday, and Monday went to another cookout at a friends house, so I am beat today.  I was hoping after the three day weekend I would be able to say my house was organized and I felt a little more like my life is in order, but unfortunately I'm still just as overwhelmed.  Here are a few pictures of my niece Macy Kate from the weekend.  She is such a doll, and its amazing how she has no fear of water, just loves to jump right in, and to go underwater...did I mention she was 18 months old??
                                                       
                                                                           All ready to swim in her 4th of July suit

Of course we had to take her clothes off and let
her eat watermelon like we did when we were kids


I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS