11/12/10

Christmas Cards

I was so proud of myself yesterday because I went to Shutterfly and started working on designing my Christmas cards, and I felt like I am actually a little ahead of the game.  I came up with my layout and picked out a design that I loved, and got sidetracked and didn't end up ordering.  Boy am I glad that I didn't because I came across this blog post.  I always use shutterfly when ordering and printing my pictures so this was the perfect deal for me since I already have my cards designed and ready to order!  This will be my first year sending out Christmas cards, and I cannot wait to keep up the tradition.  Here are a few of my favorites.



I love the Christmas cards that have pictures on them!  Click here to check out all of Shutterfly's photo cards.  They also have a lot of great ideas for Christmas gifts you can make a personalized calendar or a photo book, and give it as a gift.  My sister made me a photo book for our wedding and I absolutely love it!  I cannot wait to get my Christmas cards and start sending them out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS