11/19/10

Happy Friday

I have to say that I have been in a much better mood and just feeling better all the way around this week.  I am 100% sure its because I have been working out and dieting, I am officially back on the train, and with $800 at stake I have lots of motivation.  I am so proud of Luke he has gotten up and gone to the gym with me in the mornings, which really helps motivate me.  We have big Friday night plans let me tell ya, we are cleaning house, and putting up Christmas decorations!  The sad part is I could not be more thrilled about it, I am so excited to get my house all decked out for the holidays.  I ordered my Christmas cards this morning, now if I could just get motivated to get started on my shopping.  I tell myself every year I am going to get started early, and end up waiting until the last minute, which is OK with me because unlike most people I thrive on the hustle and bustle of shopping during the holidays.  Tomorrow we are getting up bright and early to hit the gym, and then I am helping my sister get everything ready for Macy Kate's 2nd Birthday party!  I cannot believe my little princess is already two.  It is going to be a circus theme complete with a space walk, face painting, balloon animals, and a cake walk.  I will be sure to post pictures next week.  Saturday night we are heading over to my friend Leigh's house for dinner and I am FINALLY going to meet her boyfriend Gregg!  This has been a long time coming, because he is in the Air Force and lives in Destin, so I have heard all about him and feel like I know him so it will be great to actually meet him and hang out.  We have our first weigh in Sunday, and I will be sure to post results....I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS