1/31/11

Weekend Recap

We had a nice and relaxing weekend, which I can get used to!  Friday night we had dinner with my sister and brother in law, and were home in the bed by 9:00....my kind of Friday night ha ha.  Saturday I was up bright and early to enjoy the beautiful weather we had in Nashville.  The women in my family all went to lunch at Mimi's Cafe, and it was wonderful.  We had a birthday party for my mom Saturday night, and played Left, Right, Center.  If you have not played the game it is a blast, I was the big winner and went home with $120!  Yesterday I spent most of the day with my family, and we had a late lunch/dinner for my mom's actual birthday.  Luke and I decided to watch a movie last night, so we rented Secretariat.  I was so pleased with this family friendly, feel good movie I may go home and watch it again.  Hopefully this week will go by fast, and we can enjoy another relaxing weekend, I am going to soak it all up, because I know once spring hits we will not have a free weekend until the end of the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS