3/11/11

Birthday Blessings

When my phone started ringing at 6:30 this morning with people calling to tell me Happy Birthday I was thinking how lucky I am, then I stepped outside and the sun was shining it immediately put me in a great mood.  I had a craving for pancakes, so I called my mom and she said she would make me some, so I stopped at her house on my way to work.  When I got to her house it was the first time I had watched TV all morning and the first I saw about the earthquake in Japan.  Again I found myself counting my blessings and saying prayers for the people of Japan.  I have been so overwhelmed with all of my Birthday wishes today and I wish I could reply to each and every person, but I hope you all know how much I appreciate it.  I woke up this morning to flowers and the sweetest card, and Luke is taking me to dinner at a surprise location tonight.  I am so excited for a nice meal, being pregnant you seem to enjoy food so much more ha ha.  Tomorrow we are going to cookout with our families and just have a low key night.  I have to say the best birthday present ever is the little bambino growing in my belly.  I hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS