4/22/11

19 Weeks

 I am a little late with my update, because of all the exciting things to post about this week, I am just now getting to my 19 week post.  I was 19 weeks on Monday, and I did not think this week would ever get here. 

Total Weight Gain: I still have not bought that scale.....

Sleep: I have not had any problems sleeping this week, but I have been waking up on my back a lot.



Food/Eating: I have had a pretty normal week as far as my eating this week.  I finally found some watermelon (I'mnot going to go into my complaints about it being almost $7), and I have been loving it this week.  I have been SO thirsty lately, but I guess that's a good thing?

 Movement: I have been feeling him move a lot more this week, and after seeing him on Monday I know he is definitely moving around in there.


Gender: Bring on the blue!



What I miss: I really do not feel like I am missing anything from my pre prego days this week.



Questions for other moms/moms to be: I have found that cute boy clothes are pretty hard to find, so if you know of any places/websites where i can find him cute clothes I would love the suggestions.


What I am looking forward to: being able to start thinking about what I want to do for a nursery now that I know what we are having.



Best moment of the week: Being able to see my sweet baby, and to hear that all of his organs looked great!

Sorry but no picture this week.  I will have plenty next week with it being Easter weekend.  I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter, and Happy Good Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS