7/13/11

31 Weeks....

I was 31 weeks pregnant with Hudson on Monday, and this week flew by!  I am not complaining at all, because I know once we get down to the wire it will feel like time is standing still.  Luckily we had a pretty low key weekend, so I was rested when Monday rolled around.  I have a feeling a lot of our weekends from here on out are going to be free of plans and taking it as easy as possible.  Here is what we have going on this week....

Total Weight Gain: I go to the Dr today, and I will know for sure, but I feel like I am holding steady at 24 lbs.


Sleep: My sleep has been a little odd this week, I have been waking up a lot during the night, and having a hard time falling asleep.  I usually have no problem falling asleep so this is something new for me, but even though I have been going to sleep later and waking up in the night I do not feel super tired.  I guess this may be another way my body is preparing for this baby.

Food: My loss of appetite I had last week has been the complete opposite this week, because there have been a couple of days that felt like I could not get enough to eat.  Monday I randomly had a craving for Captain D's, which is probably my first odd craving, because I never eat that, and think it is gross.  I just fought the craving on that one, because I knew I would not feel good after eating all that grease.  My appetite is still not what it was, and I fill up on just a little bit of food.

Movement: I asked my mom the other day if how he was in the womb was any indication of how he would be as a child, if so I am going to have a wild child on my hands.  He has kicked it in high gear this week, and puts on quite the show at night.  I have been trying to get it on video, but of course he stops every time I get my phone out.  The poor little guy has the hiccups all the time, and i was not sure if it was the hiccups at first because it happens so often, but my mom assured me it was.  I wish I could bottle the feeling of him moving up, because I know I will miss it once he is born.

What I miss: I am really missing my summer wardrobe this week.  I am tired of wearing the same thing, and wish I had a bigger variety to choose from.

What I am looking forward to: We are having a "work day" at our house on Saturday, and I am so excited......sad I know.  My parents, aunt, and uncle are coming over to help finish up all the odd and end projects we need to get done on our house and the nursery.  My aunt is the organization queen so she is going to help me organize my closets and get the most use out of the space.

Best Moment of the Week: I get to hear Hudson's sweet little heartbeat today, and I am sure nothing will be able to top that!

Here we are this week.....sorry for the bathroom pic.


No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS