1/6/12

Help

I am asking for the help of any moms out there, or if you know anything about this subject I will take all the help I can get!  My sweet little boy has turned into somewhat of a monster in the sleeping department these days.  I am beginning to think he doesn't like his mommy and daddy, because my mom says he is so good when I pick him up in the afternoons, and as soon as we get home the fussing begins.  Here is what we have going on:

We get home, he plays for a little while, and then he tunes up.  I started thinking he was not getting full enough at bedtime, so I have started giving him 3 ounces of formula with a little bit of cereal after I nurse him  thinking it would do the trick.....wrong!  We started it this week, and he will fall asleep, we put him in his pack n play, and he is up an hour later fussing.  He is still waking up every 2-3 hours, and there are mornings (like this morning) he wakes up around 4AM, and just wants to nurse.  I have no idea what is going on, and by no means do I expect to put him to bed and he sleep until the morning, but I feel like he should be sleeping longer than 2-3 hours at a time.  I don't know if he is just not a good sleeper, super tired, wants to nurse, still hungry or what, but I feel so helpless when he is fussy and I have no idea what is going on.  I know this could just be a phase, but I thought if anyone had some advice/input it wouldn't hurt to try....thanks so much!

1 comment:

  1. It could just be a growth spurt?? Just remember - everything is just a phase - and in a matter of weeks (or even days) - you won't even remember this. Gosh, I can't even remember what it was like to get up and feed Ty during the night. It's honestly sad in a way. Cherish these times...

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS