6/15/12

Showering Ethan

I am a little behind on this post, but a few weeks ago I hosted a baby shower for my best friend Brittany.  I feel like this shower has been in the works forever, and I was so happy the day had finally come.  Everyone knows I love to host a good party, and I had not planned one in a while.  Needless to say I was in my happy place.  I decided on a nautical theme pretty early on, I have been dying to throw a shower with this theme for quite some time.  Since the shower was in the summer, and Ethan is due July 2nd, I thought the theme/color scheme was perfect!  My best friend Katie. and my sister also helped host the shower, we decided on brunch since breakfast food is Brittany's favorite.  I have to say it may have been on of the best showers we have hosted, and everyone seemed to have a great time.

I am officially a fan of brunch for showers.  The food is seriously so good and easy.

This little creation I came up with, and they turned out so cute!










Brunch is not complete without a mimosa bar. 




How many of these have we hosted now?  So happy Katie came in town!

A failed attempt at a photo shoot with Hudson before the shower.


I got so caught up in socializing and hosting that I didn't even take a picture with the mom-to -be :(  I can't wait to meet Ethan is a few short weeks!
I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS