3/4/10

Decisions....Decisions!

Well the day finally came for my big meeting with Cedarwood! Boy was it overwhelming ha ha. I had no idea what was in store, but after 4 1/2 hours of planning we nailed down every detail you can imagine down to the kind of music that will be playing in the house while people are in and out(not that anyone will ever notice it). It was like something out of a movie sitting at a huge table with mounds of HUGE bridal books with things to choose from and fabrics everywhere. It was nice to get it all done in one swoop though, and as I have said before it never ceases to amaze me how organized and well run that place is.....they have it down to a science! I just had to tell them a little bit of a vision and provide a few pictures and they just began to overflow with ideas. One of the most important things for me is LOTS of color, thats just my personality, and its just so fun, which is the main theme i want for my wedding. Here are a few of the inspiration pictures that I took with me, and although this isnt exactly what everything will look like they are going to get very close to it. I hope you all like it=)





4 comments:

  1. Amber it is going to look gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am partial to pink and green! It's what I used for my wedding!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wait for the big day! love the pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of the colors! Your Big Day is going to be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS