7/3/12

Prayers Please

I am a very firm believer in the power of prayer.  I am asking for you all to pray for my sorority sister Monica, her husband, and their sweet baby girl that had to be delivered at 23 weeks yesterday.  Monica has a mass on her abdomen that is being removed today, and the doctors are unsure of what they are facing.  I pray for answers, and a speedy recovery for Monica.  I pray that their baby girl continues to be a fighter, and grows stronger everyday.  I have not been able to get Monica off of my mind since I heard this news, as a mother I know how terrible is is to see your baby in pain, and I never want to see anyone go through that. I have seen how strong our bond of sisterhood has been before, I know that we will do this again to pray for Monica, and give her strength during this trying time. LIOB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS