7/3/12

Happy Birthday Maddie!

Our sweet Maddie Boo is 1 today!  It seems like just yesterday I got the phone call in the early hours of July 3rd saying she was on her way!  Luke and I drove as fast as we could from Gatlinburg to be there, unfortunately Maddie was not waiting on us.  She was born at 2:37AM, and made quite the entrance .  Maddie is such a sweet little lady with the funniest little personality.  It was so amazing being pregnant with my sister, but it has been even better watching Maddie and Hudson grow up together.  Hudson was so excited to see her when I dropped him off this morning.  I know the two of them are going to be so close growing up, and probably get into lots of trouble.  Mimi loves you so much!









No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS