10/12/12

Pumpkin Patch.

My sister and I took the kids to the pumpkin patch yesterday, and they had a blast!  The place we went was perfect, because they had activities for all ages.  Macy Kate had fun playing games and going down the slide, while Maddie and Hudson played in the area for smaller children.  I am realizing more and more how hard it is to take pictures of a one year old, let alone two!  It was so nice going during the week, and avoiding the crowds.  We will definitely be going back next year.








Hudson "teaching" Maddie how to drive the car.




Two peas in a pod.




He clearly loves taking pictures with mom.










We are off to the farm this weekend to have a party for my sisters birthday.  I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS