1/10/13

Thursday Randoms/ iphone Dump



 Things have been pretty calm around our house lately. I am not going to lie, I am welcoming it. I feel like we have been non stop since September, and it is so nice to have some down time. Last week consisted of doing absolutely nothing, and I loved every minute of it. When my papa was in the hospital, and during the holidays I lost complete interest in cooking/meal planning. I got back at it this week, and it felt great to be in my kitchen again. We are also really trying to be conscience with our money, and not eat out as often. We made it through the entire weekend without going out to dinner, so when I went to the grocery Sunday I decided to treat us, and bought steaks for dinner. To say I am a red meat lover would be the understatement of the century, I could live on it. I was craving a good steak, and I always feel like we make them better at home.


SO yummy!


We did venture out of the house last Saturday, and went to my sister and Marc's to hang out.  Maddie and Hudson are so funny these days.  You can definitely tell that Maddie is the "leader" of the two.  Please excuse my child looking like a rag doll.






I am so excited/proud of my best friend Katie for being nominated for an Emmy.  Just so happened we are hosting them here in Nashville.  So yours truly gets to be her date, and I am so excited!  These are the news Emmy's, so I will not be running into Bradley Cooper or Ryan Gosling.  It is still going to be so fun, and I am crossing my fingers that Katie snags the award for her story.
Ticket purchased!




We kept Macy and Maddie for Ashley and Marc a few weeks ago.  Megan and Whitney came over to visit/entertain.

Such a priss.


Kids and technology.

"Mimi, take my picture with Bella."



When I said things have been calm around our house, I should have said with the exception of toddler fits.  I feel like I am going to go crazy sometimes with these fits.  I know he is just trying to "express" himself, but good Lord is makes me want to drink.  I have just learned to ignore it, and let him have his fit.

We go from smiling and clapping.....




To complete meltdown....



Then he can be so sweet, and play.



That pretty much sums up what has been going on with us lately.  We have another weekend of no plans ahead, and I plan to enjoy every minute of it.  I know when spring rolls around we are going to be non stop. I hope everyone has a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS