1/18/13

The Zoo


That is where I feel like I currently live, the zoo. A toddler brings so much joy to a home, and he also brings lots of messes. I used to chase after him cleaning up, and constantly taking things away from him. Now, I just let it go, and clean up after he goes to bed. I don't know why but my child will not play with his toys. He has every toy under the sun, but he would rather play with pots and pans, or the swifter. He pretty much has free reign over the house these days.




Piggyback rides are a nightly ritual

I could not get him to lay down in his bed the other night, so I thought he would get in the bed with me and "cuddle."  YEAH RIGHT.

Who doesn't need a hat to eat?


Just doing a little business on our walk.

He is currently OBSESSED with throwing EVERYTHING in the trashcan.  I  have to randomly check it, and thank goodness I did the other day.  I am now convinced this is where his New Balance I have torn the house apart looking for went.

A little bongo playing.  Notice all the randomness laying around?

Yep, that's a toothbrush holder.  Don't judge.



He even eats like an animal.


All these things are pretty normal around our house these days.  I would not have it any other way.  I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!  We have another weekend with no plans, and I could not be more thrilled!  I plan on enjoying the sunshine I have been missing all week.







1 comment:

  1. OMG what a little animal!!! I want to see him ASAP, I'm having withdrawals. Keep the posts coming.. love seeing pictures of him!

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS