3/30/14

Tomorrow.....

Well here we are. Still pregnant. I never imagined we would be here a few weeks ago. We are being induced at 6am tomorrow morning. It brings such mixed emotions. I am more than ready to meet my sweet baby, and terrified at the same time. I think being induced gives you time to have anxiety about labor, and worry about every little thing. Either way we are meeting are baby tomorrow, and could not be happier. We really appreciate everyone's love and support! 

Sullivan, 
We have waited for what seems like forever to meet you, and I cannot wait to hold you in my arms. You already have so many people that love and care about you. Your big brother has no clue what is going on, but I know he is going to love you so much.  I pray that you are prepared for your big journey tomorrow, and we have a smooth delivery.

Love , 
Mommy, Daddy and Big Brother. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS