8/3/09

Canoe Trip!!

This past weekend Luke and I went on a canoe trip with our friends that we always go on the lake with. We got up at 5:30 Saturday morning to prepare for the trip and meet up with everyone to begin our caravan to the Buffalo River in Waverly, TN. There were 12 of us total and we had a blast! The river moved pretty fast because of all the rain we got last week so it was nice to not to have to paddle as much(not that I was doing much). The trip down the river went really well until the last hour when we flipped not once but twice! We were good sports and just kept on going. The trip went really well, but boy were we worn out! I wish I had some pictures to post but THANK GOODNESS I didnt have my camera with me or I would have been one unhappy camper=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS