1/5/10

I'm BACK!!!

After a crazy holiday schedule, it feels good to get back to reality, and in a routine.  I have a feeling that 2010 is going to be a great year because im GETTING MARRIED!!  It FINALLY feels like its really going to happen.  I got my save the dates sent out right before Christmas, because I wanted them to serve as my Christmas cards. Boy was getting my guestlist and addresses together a pain.  By far the most stressful thing i have had to deal with.  Along with getting everything together I have been working toward the wedding physically as well.  We joined a gym almost a year ago and I have been really doing well at working out, but have not really had any results on the scale.  So i started doing bootcamp last week and to my surprise im not quite as out of shape as i thought because i managed to keep up pretty well.  So I am starting weight watchers and I am hoping with that and the exercise that will be the perfect combination to help me look great on my wedding day!  My goal is to lose 30 pounds before the big day so i will keep you all posted on my progress!  We have in fact pretty much finished up the kitchen with the exception with a few odd and end things and i cannot tell you how great it feels!  I had my first dinner party with some girl friends this weekend and it felt great to be able to entertain again.  Also i got a new camera for Christmas so i will be able to post pics soon!!  I hope everyone is having a great New Year so far!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS