3/17/10

So Blessed...

My birthday was last Thursday and the celebration started there!  That night some friends and I went to Lime to partake a few adult beverages, and it was so nice we were actually able to sit on the patio!  Friday night was the real celebration, and a group of about 40 of us went to Mafiaoza's, and went to practically took the place over ha ha.  I was looking around while we were all visiting and could not help but think how truely blessed I am.  I have such amazing friends who love and support me, and I am so thankful for that.  Thanks to everyone who came out!  After dinner some of us went out and danced the night away.  I was feeling slightly under the weather on Saturday so I was pretty lazy all day.  Saturday night we had my friends Jill and Josh's engagement party.  It was so much fun to see people from college that I had not seen in so long, and get to catch up.  I am so happy for Jill and Josh and I cannot wait to help her plan her big day since she asked me to be a bridesmaid that night!  My invitations came in the mail yesterday, and I cannot believe how real it is becoming that I am getting married in THREE months!!  I also have my first bridal shower this weekend, and I am so excited to see everyone and see what my wonderful bridesmaids have in store for me!  I wanted to post a picture of the invitation, because I think it is too cute and unique.  All I know about it is we are doing a wine tasting, and my sister couldnt find anything she liked so she had them custom made by one of her friend Camilla, and they turned out great!  If you are looking for cute unique invites check out her website  http://partyfaceinvitations.com/


This is without the text, but you can get the idea!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a great birthday! Those invites are super cute! Enjoy all of your upcoming wedding festivities---it goes by so fast!

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS