3/1/10

Weekend Recap

Congrats to my friend Erin and her husband Andy on their new baby boy! 

Whew this weekend was the busiest we have had in a while!  I took the day off Friday and we went to Memphis that morning to see my best friend Katie's boyfriend play hockey, he plays minor league for a team in KS, so we were so excited when we found out he would be playing in Memphis since its not that far of a drive and we wanted to see him play before he retires this year! Even though they did not win the game we still had so much fun and it was so good to see Brad.  After the game the team headed out of town, and we decided to see what the Memphis nightlife had to offer.  Then we had to get up early Saturday morning and head back to Nashville because we had our best friends Brit and Michaels engagement party that night.  The party turned out so well we had a blast!  Yesterday was another jam packed day.  My friend Jared saw an ad for a champagne bridal luncheon here in town, and decided to get tickets for me,Jill, and Brit since we are all getting married!  We were so thankful, because the show was REALLY nice.  I pretty much have everything planned, but dont get me wrong I still enjoyed the cake tastings ha ha.  We also ran into our friends Meg and Natasha who are both planning weddings as well, and it was so good to see them and catch up for a bit.  So this week is devoted to recovering from the big weekend, and getting back on track with my diet I'm really mad at myself for not sticking to it very well this weekend, in fact I woke up not feeling well because I have not eaten like that in so long my body is not used to it.  So hopefully I didnt do too much damage on the scales.  I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS