4/14/10

TWO MONTHS

I cannot believe after all this time I am only two short months away from my big day!!  I am feeling,excited,overwhelmed, and blessed.  I have been working my butt off these past few weeks getting everything together, and I have my veil, and jewelry checked off the list, and next I just have to get my shoes!  I have been working with Carrie at http://www.etsy.com/shop/ellapearlbycarrie on making my bridesmaids earrings, and she has come up with some gorgeous earrings and I cannot wait to see them!  I will post a picture when I get them=).  I also ordered another part of my bridesmaids gifts which I cannot tell you all about yet, but I will eventually=).  This past weekend Luke's sister had me a Pampered Chef shower and it was amazing!  I have never been to  a PS party, and it was so neat.  Their products are amazing, and I can't wait to put all my goodies to good use!  I have my bridal portraits next Thursday so I will be a busy bee getting everything ready for that between now and then!  I hope everyone is having a good week, and enjoying the gorgeous weather=)

1 comment:

  1. I love that etsy site!! And a PS party!!!! I bet you got the most awesome stuff!!! I could get new kitchen stuff everyday of the week and be in heaven! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS