8/5/10

Bridesmaid's Luncheon

I am finally getting around to updating my blog with all of our wedding festivities.  I decided to have my BM luncheon on Friday before the wedding, for the purpose of people traveling.  It was easier to have it the same weekend as the wedding rather than them having to come down another weekend.  I was truly blessed with wonderful bridesmaids!  They went way above and beyond to make sure that all of the events leading up to my wedding were so amazing.  So it was very important that I thanked these ladies and showed them how much I appreciated everything they did for me.  What better way than a spa day!  The girls got to my moms that morning, and we had a yummy brunch that my mom and I had slaved over all Friday night and Saturday morning ha ha.  After that I had a lady come to the house and pamper us with hand treatments,foot scrubs, and facials.  It was absolutely amazing, and just what we all needed to relax before the madness of the wedding day.  Here are a few pictures from the luncheon.
                                                         The gifts I made my bridesmaids
Me working frantically to get everything done

A closeup of the cards I made.  I gave them their
earrings,a monogrammed cosmetic bag,and
a warming mask that we used during the spa.
The food spread


Their wedding day survival bags filled with water,band-aids,
crackers,mouthwash,hand wipes, tide pen,deodorant, and mints



Champagne Punch

My beautiful sister (everyone thinks we are twins)

Me,mom, and Ashley

The three strongest female influences I have in my life.  My
moms sister Connie was always like a sister growing up, and
now she is like a mom to me.

Let the spa begin! 
The lip treatment looks ridiculous but it is wonderful!



Ahh just the relaxation I needed the day before my wedding
All the ladies....I apologize for the make-up free picture.  We
all look so refreshed though!



I hope everyone enjoyed themselves I know I did!  If you are interested in hosting an spa party Ukela was so wonderful you can visit her website here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS