11/22/10

First Weign In

Yesterday was our first weigh in!  I am so proud of my family for sticking with this, and I know that after last week everyone will be very motivated to keep it going.  This week is going to be very hard with Thanksgiving, but we have all committed to keep each other on track, and only allow ourselves to eat Thanksgiving dinner.....no leftovers for this family. We have all decided that we will not be hard on ourselves this week we will just workout harder, and as long as we don't gain we will be proud of ourselves.  I won't keep you in suspense any longer here are the results.....

Mom-9 lbs
Dad- 8.5 lbs
Connie-3.3 lbs
Jake- 12.5 lbs!!!
Ashley-2.5 lbs
Marc- 7.8 lbs
Brittany- 3 lbs
Michael 1.9 lbs
Luke- 9.4 lbs
Amber- 5.1 lbs

Everyone did a great job, but I have to say that I am so incredibly proud of my parents.  I know they both worked very hard and it definitely paid off!  We are all on the right track, and I cannot wait to see how everyone looks at the end of the contest.


2 comments:

  1. Congrats, Amber! This is a great idea and I love that your whole family is doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, guys! Keep up the good work! Chrissy D

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS