11/24/10

Happy Turkey Day Eve

I know I won't get a chance to post tomorrow so I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!  I cannot even begin to starting naming the things I am thankful for this year, but I feel so incredibly blessed to have such an amazing husband, family, and friends.  Tonight we are going to watch our friend Alex's band play, and are sure to run into lots of old friends since everyone is in town for Thanksgiving.  Tomorrow we will be up bright and early, because Luke is running in a 5k and I will be starting on all my goodies I am making for Thanksgiving.  I have been nominated to make one of the turkey's this year, since I have a convection oven my family thought that was good enough reason to put my turkey basting skills to the test......wish me luck!  Friday is the big IRON BOWL this is always a huge deal for my family because both of my parents grew up in Alabama so we are big Auburn fans.  We are planning on having a get together at my aunt and uncles house to cheer our team on.  We are doing Thanksgiving with Luke's family on Saturday, and Sunday is our next weigh in.  I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving and weekend!

1 comment:

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS