6/27/11

29 Weeks

I am 29 weeks pregnant with Hudson today, and boy does it seem like time is flying by.  The other day I was thinking back to when I told everyone I was pregnant, and it seems like it was so long ago, yet this pregnancy has flown by.  If my pregnancy is anything like my sisters the last month will seem like forever, so I am just trying to soak it all in and enjoy every moment of it.  I have a pretty bad memory so I am thankful that I have done a pretty good job of documenting this pregnancy. 

Total Weight Gain: I go to the Dr on Wednesday so I will know for sure, but I feel like I have gained this week.  I did not do very well on my "diet" this weekend, and it has been rainy so I have not been able to swim and get my exercising done.


Sleep: It is so funny reading my posts from week to week and seeing how much things can change.  The problems I was having when I posted last week have passed, because I have been sleeping really well.  I have never been one to sleep a whole lot and I cannot nap, and I have found myself dosing off and napping more, which is nice.  I am still waking up on my back, I have tried using pillows and everything, but I just naturally turn to my back as soon as I fall asleep I guess.

Food Eating: I am still having random bouts of nausea, but they are less frequent and do not last as long.  I feel like every week I eat less and less, I get full so easily and if I overeat I get so sick.


Movement: As I said before so much can change in a week.....I can see him very visibly moving by looking at my belly now.  Sometimes I feel like he is trying to punch through my belly, and other times you can see my whole stomach moving.  When I could feel him move before I thought it was so sweet but now that it is so distinct and i can almost tell what he is doing, it makes my heart melt, and I could watch it all day.

What I Miss: My parents always have a big get together for the fourth of July and I know I am going to miss drinking a cold beer by the pool this weekend.  I have missed it some this summer, but I know with everyone being together and drinking this weekend I will be missing it, but not too much because I would not trade being pregnant for anything.

What I am looking forward to: We are going to the Gatlinburg for a few days in the mountains this weekend with Luke's family and I am really looking forward to it.  We have never been on a family vacation with his family, and I know this will be a tradition that lasts once Hudson gets here.  I am hoping to just relax and enjoy the fresh air and scenery of the smokies.......and a little shopping of course :)


Best Moment of the Week: getting too see our little guy move around.  It is such a special experience, and I am loving every moment of it.  Sometimes I wish that Luke could feel it too, because he will ask what its like and I just cannot describe such an incredible feeling.

Here we are this week......


1 comment:

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS