6/13/11

One Year Ago....

I was surrounded by my best friends and family as I
prepared for the best day of my life thus far...






I arrived at Cedarwood to find my dream wedding had come to life




There was not a detail left unnoticed.....


The most important detail of my wedding (the flowers) took my breath away...

The cake was everything I had imagined and the perfect tribute to my sorority sisters.


I shared moments with Luke I will cherish forever seeing
him for the first time





We tried to avoid having heat strokes taking pictures

Waited and waited for what seemed like forever...
and finally prepared to walk down the isle to
the man of my dreams....
took a few deep breaths, and here goes nothing...



We said our vows....
Became husband and wife....


 and are living our happily ever after.

It seems hard to believe that we were married a year ago, sometimes it seems like yesterday, and others it seems like we have been married forever.  One thing is certain, I am a better person and more in love than I was a year ago.  I also would have never thought a year from that day we would be preparing to welcome our first child into this world.  I don't know what I ever did to deserve my husband, but I am so blessed and thank God for bringing him to me. I am so excited to start this next chapter in our lives together, and see what the future has in store for us.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS