7/7/11

30 Weeks....

Sorry I am late with my post this week, but we have had QUITE the week, and I will do posts about it later.  I have not been feeling so great this week.  After walking all over Dollywood and Gatlinburg, and not getting much sleep the past week I am officially worn out.  I think I just need to take it easy and nap more, because I am wearing myself too thin, and trying to do too much.  I am so slammed at work so this is going to be short and sweet.

Total Weight Gain: I gained a pound at my appt last week so I am at 24 lbs.

Sleep:  It has gone out the window this week.  We have had a lot going on in our family, and I have had a lot on my mind, so I have been pretty restless.  I have been hurting in my back really bad, so that has not helped at all.

Food:  I have not had an appetite lately, and I have to force myself to eat.

Movement:  He is still moving around like crazy and his kicks get harder and harder everyday.

What I miss:  I have been craving sandwiches lately.  I am not sure why, but I think its the warm weather.

What I am looking forward to:  Luke painted the nursery on Monday and I am ordering the furniture today, so I cannot wait for it all to come together.

Best Moment of the Week:  Maddie was born!!!  I will do a full recap in the next few days.


this is the best picture I have of us this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS