7/26/11

33 Weeks

I was 33 weeks pregnant with my little man yesterday, and I'm getting the feeling he is not so little anymore.  This past week was spent relaxing and staying indoors as much as possible.  We have had a serious heat wave here in Nashville, and I don't even like getting out to run errands.  My parents have a pool, and I love to be out in the sun, but it has been too hot to even be in the pool.  I have gone over there late in the afternoon a few times to swim, because the Dr told me that would help my ankle heal faster, plus its the only way I can get exercise right now.

Total Weight Gain: I have a Dr appointment tomorrow, so I will know for sure, and post it next week.  I will say I am feeling extra large these days.

Sleep: Sleep is pretty normal these days, I am up once or twice to go to the bathroom, and I toss and turn quite a bit.  Its a given when I wake up in the morning to feel like I had a serious workout the day before.  Luke actually had to help me up one day, because I was so sore, and stiff.

Food/Eating: My eating has been pretty normal this week, I am still getting full really fast, and trying to eat small meals throughout the day.  I will tell you one of the most miserable feelings is being pregnant and getting too full.  I had a craving the other day, and had to make a special trip to the grocery store to get this...
I am not sure what came over me, but I wanted an old fashioned ice cream sundae with chocolate chip cookies.  I am sure I will see that on the scale tomorrow.

Movement: Any worries I had last week about him not moving have passed, because he is back to his usual active self.  I can really tell he is getting bigger, and I am feeling movement rather than kicks and punches.  He hates for anything to touch my stomach, and it can be comical at times.  I even have to try to wear dresses as much as possible, because the elastic bands on my shorts/pants/Capri's drive him nuts.  I was thinking the other day about how much I am going to miss feeling him move inside of me once he is born.

What I miss: I usually love the summer and everything about it, but I have been wishing it away lately. 

What I am looking forward to: remember me looking forward to his furniture being here last week?  Well its STILL not here, I called at the end of last week, and they assured me it will be here this week.  If it is not I am just going to let Luke handle it, because I have no patience for it at this point.  I am looking forward to getting last minute projects finished up this weekend, and hopefully start using our den by the end of the weekend.

Best Moment of the Week: My parents best friends were in town last weekend and she brought me a gift, since she cannot make it to the shower next weekend.  She bought our monitor which I am so excited about, and a few other odd and end gifts.  My friend Shannie is having a baby boy a week before me, and she had a couples baby shower this weekend, so I got to see her.

Here we are this week....

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS