8/1/11

34 Weeks

I am 34 weeks pregnant with Hudson today, and I cannot believe it!  I am really starting to feel like we are getting down to the wire, I was worried that these last weeks would drag by but that has not been the case so far.  When I was at my Dr appointment last week she was talking about how she would start checking me at my next appointment to see if I was dilated, I said "my next appointment", and her response was "yes, you better get ready because you are about to have a baby".  That really put it into perspective for me, and it hit me that we are going to be meeting Hudson before we know it.


Total Weight Gain: I had gained 3 lbs at my last appointment so I am up to 30 lbs as of now.


Sleep: I am sleeping pretty well these days, other than bathroom breaks I can't complain.  I will say it is getting more and more difficult to turn over at night, so I try to just stay in one position.  This is not easy for me, because I typically toss and turn a lot.

Food/Eating: I am still getting full very easily, and eating small meals throughout the day.  I am still  stuck on chocolate chip cookies, so I try to only make a few when I make them to keep from going overboard.

Movement: I have noticed that his movements and kicks are getting so strong, in fact some are painful at times.  He has discovered my ribs and I am pretty sure he uses them as a kicking bag.  It doesn't bother me, because as long as he is kicking I know he is OK.

What I am missing: I am not really missing anything this week.

What I am looking forward to:  I have my first baby shower this weekend, and I cannot wait to see all of my friends and family. 

Best Moment of the Week: we FINALLY got his furniture!  It was worth the wait because I LOVE it, I was worried since I didn't get to see it in person and just ordered it online, but I was more than pleased.  Even though they gave me the run around with the delivery I am very impressed with JCP's furniture, it seems to be really durable.  Since I have been talking about it so much I thought it was only fair I give you a sneak peek.....

I will do a full post once we get everything done in his room.

I finally remembered to have Luke snap a picture of me this week, here we were before church yesterday morning.


I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS