7/31/12

Family Vacation 2012 Part One

We had our family vacation last week, and it could not have been any better.  We have not been on a family beach vacation in quite some time, and it was very important to be that we started this tradition while Hudson was young.  We had such a wonderful time, and I see this being a tradition for years to come.  I decided about a month before we went on vacation that I wanted to get professional pictures taken while we are there.  It was hands down the best decision ever.  Even though it rained about 20 minutes into the session she was still able to get some good shots.  I will be doing this on our vacation every year.  We had a large group, and it was nice to have someone take the pictures rather than trying to get the same picture with 12 different cameras.  I am waiting for the remainder of the pictures, and I will post when I get them.  Get ready for picture overload.

So excited to be headed to the beach.

Over it.

Toes in the sand for the first time.

Leigh got to be with us when he saw the ocean for the first time.














Rough life this kid has.























I am already looking forward to next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS