2/7/13

Another Year....

It's hard to believe another year has passed since the wreck that took the lives of three of my sorority sisters.   It still seems like yesterday.  Not a day goes by that I don't think about those three special ladies.  Last year I wrote about celebrating life.  As I look back, I think I did just that last year.  As I have said before, as terrible as the experience was it helped me have a new outlook on life.  I learned at a young age how precious life  is, and to enjoy every single day.  Now that I have Hudson I understand that now more than ever.  I know that our lives get crazy, and we don't see each other as often as we like.  However, I know on this day every year we are all connected in spirit, and will always have a special bond.  LIOB.


No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS