Thursday, February 7, 2013

Another Year....

It's hard to believe another year has passed since the wreck that took the lives of three of my sorority sisters.   It still seems like yesterday.  Not a day goes by that I don't think about those three special ladies.  Last year I wrote about celebrating life.  As I look back, I think I did just that last year.  As I have said before, as terrible as the experience was it helped me have a new outlook on life.  I learned at a young age how precious life  is, and to enjoy every single day.  Now that I have Hudson I understand that now more than ever.  I know that our lives get crazy, and we don't see each other as often as we like.  However, I know on this day every year we are all connected in spirit, and will always have a special bond.  LIOB.


No comments:

Post a Comment