1/3/14

28 Weeks.

I have totally slacked on Sullivan updates.  I blame it on the fact that this pregnancy is FLYING by.  I can't believe I am in my third trimester.  My little man will be here before we know it, and I can't wait to hold him.

Weight:  As of my appointment yesterday I have gained 15 lbs.  I am still doing boot camp at least three days a a week.  I really need to incorporate more walking to prepare for labor.  I haven't ran since the turkey trot on Thanksgiving day.  I am hoping to walk at least 30 minutes a day 3 days a week.  


Sleep: Before last night my sleeping has been terrible!  I am up at least three times at night, and restless. Hudson has been cutting two year molars, and it is hell.  He ends up in our bed most nights...sideways.  Last night was the first night we all slept through the night in I can't tell you how long.  It was glorious.   Hudson and I have been sick as well.  We have some sort of virus, and it has not been fun.  


Food/Eating: Eh, nothing too exciting here.  With the holidays my diet has not been great.  I am going to be a lot better about meal planning, and cooking once the dust settles.  I crave chocolate milk, grapefruit, and cereal.  I need to get better with my water intake as well.  


Movement: He is a mover.  He moves non stop, and he is a strong little booger.  I "feel" like his bigger than Hudson was by his movements.  He  hates for anything to touch my stomach.  Hudson sits in my lap at night, and Sullivan is kicking him.  The brotherly love has already started :).  


Gender:  I am going to be overtaken with boys in three months.  Sullivan got a few things for Christmas, and it is so hard to imagine I am going to have a baby small enough to fit in some of the clothes.  I am so looking forward to having a baby again.  I am just about over toddler drama. 



What I miss:  Medicine.  I have been feeling like crap, and I just wish I could take some strong meds, and knock it out.  Other than that I am feeling great!  I really don't even feel like I am in my third trimester.  I know I have about 6 more weeks to soak it up, and then I will start feeling really pregnant.  


Here we are on NYE.  The one time I actually had someone take a pic, and Luke cuts my head off. 




I have not done anything to prepare for this baby, and I should probably be stressed out.  I have been so much more laid back this time around.  I said once to the holidays are over I am going to get down to business.  I plan on purging my house, and doing some major organizing to make room for Sullivan.  We are already cramped in our house, but I did not want to stress over buying a bigger house before he gets here.  In the meantime, we are going to be REALLY close. 





1 comment:

  1. Totally agree about the toddler drama! I just hold baby Margo and tell her "I am so glad you don't talk back to me and I don't have to put you in time out!" You are looking great!!

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS